Monday, September 22, 2008

Lehman Brothers





Imagine that a relative of yours is in a financial rut...imagine you lend that relative some money...imagine after your loaned out the money that they went out and purchased Christmas gifts! Well my friends...this is my rant. Lehman Brothers declared bankruptcy but somehow managed to save $1.5bn for a bonus pool! Well my friends...as this with the company i work for...when the company isn't making money...don't expect a bonus for that year. It's amazing that despite all these bail outs people still feel entitled to a bonus for a job "well done". Corporate welfare at it's best. I normally don't like to rant on such things however if we as a nation have faith in the free market then we must let the free market correct itself without the bail outs. My fellow crusaders, how would you feel if someone went into your bank account and thanked you for a loan you didn't approve...that my friend is basically what the government just did....

*source* http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/521000-the-average-pay-of-goldman-sachs-employees-173-and-that-includes-secretaries-466273.html


No comments: