Thursday, October 22, 2009

Daddy...you awake?


I love my lil Megan. She's 4 years old and loves to dance. Often times, while at the dinner table, she'll have me announce her name so she can walk into the room while doing ballet. She's a sweet lil girl who is kind and funny. However, our lil Megan has a bad habit.....she enjoys waking me up. My wife is convinced that she isn't doing this on purpose however I tend to think that this is a plot laid out by the children of which she is the master mind. On this particular occasion she got into bed with me....tapped me on the head...and whispered, "daddy, no wake up...it's me Megan....ok...daddy...can you hear me? No wake up ok?" I have to be honest..the urge to wake up the children to the sound of air-horn is huge...but that just means that I would need to deal with 6 grumpy kids....ugh...the kids won this round....

1 comment:

Nina Anne said...

I can't wait to have chirens!!!! hehehehe