Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Son....if only the other kids could figure it out.


The knights had a quest for the holy grail, some seek after bigfoot, other seek out the ever elusive Nessi in Loch Ness. I, however, seek after something more simple..sleep. This past weekend my wife and kids went to the beach so our 9 year old daughter could compete in a gymnastic tournament. My 6 year old son asked if he could stay behind and hang out with his dad. How awesome! We had a great time! The following day I was asleep in my bed and i heard the rocking chair in my bedroom making the usual noieses. I looked over and there was my son, rocking and reading a book. I looked at the time and I said, "Connor, you let me sleep in?" He looked at me with all certainty and said, "Thats what guys do." Wow...my son got it...why can't the 5 other girls? Oh well...for one moment in time I found my own holy grail. :)

William

http://kingdomoftheabsurd.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one of the coolest things I have ever heard. Adda boy Conner; one more step to getting your man card.....