Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dad...your not a fighter....



So there I was, another night of wrestling my son. As usual I put on a good show. Grunts, slams, elbows...it was like being at a professional wrestling match! But just like any other night the good guy (Connor) ends up winning the match against the bad guy (me). This one night Connor beat me using his hand as a whip and on this occasion using the force (yes, like in star wars) to choke me into submission. When we were done wrestling he walked up to me and said "dad, I'm worried." I asked him what he was worried about...he said, "well daddy, you teach people how to fight and well...i beat you every time we fight. Don't you think I should be teaching the class instead?" So if anyone is interested Connor will be doing a fight seminar this weekend on how to use Force Lighting as an attack on your opponent.

No comments: