Sunday, February 21, 2010

Funny Moments....

I always believed that God has a sense of humor. I know this because I'm usually put into situations that are so weird and odd it could only from God. So...I begin.


I had just finished working one of the longest shifts of my life. I can't recall the exact amount of time but i know it was over 22hours. One of the servers had crashed and I was having trouble getting the server up and running before the next business day. After getting the server up and running I got into my car and put on the local Christian radio station. I drove home, which at this time took over an hour. I fought sleep and was extremely tired. An advertisement came on the radio for a local Chinese church. The pastor spoke about the times of the service and location. Before finishing the advert he started speaking in Chinese. I was so tired i remember looking at the radio thinking to myself..."Oh no..I've forgotten how to speak english!" I recall listening to the 20 seconds of chinese thinking..."is it possible to forget my native tongue....am i thinking in english right now?" Oh, the things we do when we're tired....

What are you "duh" moments?

No comments: