Thursday, July 3, 2008

A cell phone....Our company VP and my OCD



As luck would have it over the years your Crusader has developed some rather annoying fears, habits and rituals. One of those fears deals with bacteria so I like things to stay extra clean. Of course my lovely wife capitalizes on this because the house is always kept up! :) With that being said let me share with you a horror story.

It all began on a lovely sunny day. The birds were chirping and sun was dancing. (just bare with me!) As the day continued my VP of Operations came to my desk to let me know that his cell phone was broken. As such I did my best to find out why it was broken. I pressed the buttons...I took the battery out....I put it to my ear..I did all the good things an employee would do to help out a superior. But, I digress. I asked my VP...."Fine sir" (yes I'm a suck up) "How did the phone break?" To which he responded, "I dropped it in the toilet" As suddenly as he made the statement my heart had stopped and my skin began to walk off of the bones that carries my wonderful frame. Truly Einsteins theory of time travel was proven since I was in fact experiencing several dimensions of time and space at the same time. Time froze....my skin melted...With that being said he looked at me with a look of bewilderment as though I should be honored to have had his urine soaked phone close to my ear. I experienced a moment of insanity where everything blacked out.....Writing the story of this event has been therapeutic for me...I hope to be release by this weekend...

No comments: