Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kinda gross but a fact of parenthood...



Ok guys, as you know the crusader is always in a battle against the forces that would take over the kingdom of Avila-ville. Yes, these forces are small in size but their energy levels far make up for it. In this case they have unloaded with a new form of ammunition...snot or also referred to as a booger...either way...pretty gross. Somehow the younger children seem to think that my walls are nothing more then a blank piece of canvass for their artwork. At first glance I thought the wall had a stucco look but when i rubbed my hand across the surface the wall was falling apart! Yes, boogers were placed on my freshly painted walls. I have spoken to the children and oddly enough none of the 6 kids admitted to doing this terrible act. In fact, my 5 year old has suggested that the Green Goblin (yes, from the spider man cartoon) may have been the villain to do this. Needless to say I stand guard on my wall. Much like the wall that divided Germany my children chant...DADDY, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL! Of course if we did that where would they place their boogers next.....yuck....

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The first comment wasn't obscene or anything. Really.

Meme at my place - you're It.

Bill Avila said...

did you just leave a boogie on my board? yuck...