Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's just not fair....


For the most part I would estimate that a good portion of the SE hemisphere is aware of my love for Ben and Jerry's Dublin Mudslide. Unfortunately there is a portion of society that would try to ruin me and not let me indulge in this guilty pleasure. These sinister forces come in the guise of a 5 year old boy. With that being said let me help you understand what the crusader has had to deal with . This weekend while trying to clean the dishes I made several attempts to take one bite - yes one bite - out of this holy dish. As I got busy with things I came back to an empty container with only a spoon to account for. I looked around wondering if perhaps my home had been vandalized while I was vacuuming. As I summoned my son I noticed he has a mustache that had not been there previously. There were two options.

1. He was in fact growing a mustache and despite his age might be able to get a job earlier then expected.

2. He had in fact indulged himself to my ice-cream not fearing the obvious consequences.


So, I summoned the child. He did in fact deny that he ate any of the ice cream. So, with that being said we're hoping that he can get a job next week with his new found mustache.

No comments: